Drastically improve your ROI.
Instead of creating random text ads or content with no clear objective, quickly engage and draw in viewers with great video visuals.
Invest in videos that will inspire viewers to learn more.
📊 How can this asset help my business?
Video ads have one main objective, to stop people from scrolling and keep their attention. Paid ads are a great way at measuring whether your campaign is performing well or not.
Video will set you apart from your competitors.
It is common for business owners to think that video isn't needed in their industry, but video can benefit any business in any industry no matter the size. If you aren't utilizing the power of video, you competitors might and get ahead of you.
Video is what your customers want to see.
Here are a few stats that might blow your mind:
- 85% of the internet audience in the US watches videos online
- By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic
- Facebook records more than 8 billion video views per day
- 64% of consumers purchase a product after watching social videos created by brands
- 80% of users can recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days
- 85% of businesses use video as a marketing tool
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
With video ads on social media you can target very specific target demographics. Imagine a wedding photographer targeting prospective clients who live in a certain area, between the age of 25-35 and have an interest of elopements in Cabo San Lucas.
We can create video ads that speak directly to your various target audiences.
If you have different client personas, you can create separate video ads for each one, and then target them individually.
Let's look at an example:
Let's imagine a Chiropractor office. People visit a chiropractor for a variety of reasons and will respond to ads differently based on their needs. Here are a few examples of video ads a chiropractor office can do to create relevant ads for prospective patients:
- Video ad of before/after posture testimonial (aimed at men/women interested in 'correcting posture')
- Video ad of an expecting mother (aimed at women that are interested in 'prenatal care')
- Video ad of children at the chiropractor (aimed at mothers of children in grade school)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at anyone within a 20 block radius of your chiropractor office)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at people who have 'recently moved to Irvine')
By tailoring your video ads to your various core demographics, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scaleable manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
A great looking video ad is useless if the right people aren't seeing it. To have a promotional video ad be an effective asset, you need to have a marketing campaign set up properly.
The good thing is, we can help.
We partner with your marketing team to come up with an effective marketing campaign and make the right video assets based on the campaign objectives. If you don't have a marketing team, we can refer you to ad agencies that can help you set up and manage your campaigns. We primarily focus on creating the visuals for a campaign.
You can create multiple campaigns for multiple platforms all at the same time. Some platforms you can post on are:
- Tik Tok